The gang’s all here, as Rusty Shackles joins the whole show, including our interview with special guest James Lucas Jones, the editor-in-chief of Oni Press. He talks to us about his history with comics, hate mail to editors, and his feelings on the personality of Oni as a publishing house. Also, apparently the crew decided to get drunk for every other segment completely independently of each other.
- Please visit Oni Press‘s website to find out everything you’d ever want to know about them. Purchase their books through our sidebar, or on Amazon.
- Also, while you’re at it, check out the website of Jamie S. Rich, who actually happens to be my favorite movie critic over at DVDTalk.com.
- This is the Whirling Time Warper Lego set.
- Dave Campbell’s blog post about the Meatloaf ad can be found here.
- If you want to know what the guy from Man vs. Food looks like, here he is.
- Sims has been churning out great content at not only The ISB, but also at ComicsAlliance and Heavy.com. Please check them out if you get a chance.
- Check out AdamWarRock.com for some fresh rhymes and dope beats.