It finally happened. We breached the 2 hour mark. For those who hate how long our episodes are, maybe you can blame writer Chris Roberson for being too interesting, as he talks about Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love and his upcoming title I, Zombie. Or, you can blame Dr. K, since he stops by to talk about his trip with Sims to the infamous South of the Border. Or maybe, just maybe…you can blame the REGGAETON AIR HORN. Either way, it’s an episode of international intrigue and racist tourist traps. And really, how can you shortchange any of that? (click on the above link for full size art by Rusty Shackles).
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- For more information about Chris and all his works, check out his website. Check out his stuff on Amazon.
- Please check out MonkeyBrain books, and kudos to Chris and Allison for publishing former guest Jess Nevins’ great books.
- Check out Dr. K’s work at his blog. And of course, here’s the pictures of South of the Border at The ISB.
- BIG UPS: Chris takes a swipe at me.
- Sims has been churning out great content at not only The ISB, but also at ComicsAlliance and Heavy.com. Please check them out if you get a chance.
- Check out AdamWarRock.com for some fresh rhymes and dope beats.