Great Googily Moogily! Mike McGee and Tamas Jakab from El Gorgo join the party, along with 3rd chair Emeritus Rusty Shackles, as the War Rocket Ajax crew grabs their guitars and makes their way to the concert! Will they make it in time?!
- Please check out everything El Gorgo at the website. Also check out Tamas and Mike on twitter! Order your copy of El Gorgo today!
- Check out War Rocket Ajax crew’s TV Tropes page. Thanks Bringthanoize. Email us so we can give you some proper credit!
- As always, check out Rusty’s work at his website. Also, check out his Covered version of Marvel Two in One 86 here, and his Big Barda and Lashina pieces as well!
- Go check out The Vizzness’s food blog here! Also say hi to her on twitter. Be nice, or Rusty will in fact, rise from the dead and….dot dot dot.
- Check out WFMU’s blog piece detailing the Carson story that Chris mentioned. Don’t mess with Johnny Carson, folks.
- Here’s Chris’s ISB review of Bayonetta, the greatest game in the universe.
- Yup, we’re Team Coco.
- Also be sure to check out Chris’s ComicsAlliance article on Ultimatum. Go ahead, hate on it.
- Be sure to pick up a copy of Oni Press’s Resurrection 8 in February!
Please leave us a review on iTunes if you have the time! Also, remember to send in your listener questions and hater stories to warrocketpodcast_at_gmail.com!
Ajax Note: Thanks to Euge’s move, the iTunes feed won’t be updated until Tuesday this week. Feel free to stream it from the site in the meantime, and thanks for your support!