Former ComicsAlliance editor and current writer of the new comic Task Force Rad Squad Caleb Goellner joins us for this week’s show! We talk to him about how TFRS evolved from a Power Rangers parody into something a little deeper, drugs, pay-what-you-want comics, and, oh yeah, this website that got shut down last week. Plus, another edition of the War Rocket Ajax Love Haters!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Follow Caleb on Twitter!
- Be sure to check out Caleb’s comics: Task Force Rad Squad and Mermaid: Evolution.
- All of Power Rangers is on Netflix! All of it!
- Valiant’s Nintendo Comics System: It was a thing.
- Relive the wonder of Matt’s Shia LaBeouf comic reviews and Chris’ article on regressive storytelling and race while they’re still around!
- Matt was on the Hideous Energy podcast’s C2E2 Live episode!
- Chris’ checks and recs: You can probably guess, Chris Sims & Matt Wilson
- Matt’s checks and recs: C2E2, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Music used: Pavement, “Flux = Rad”
Comics Talked About:
- Adventures of Superman #1
- Indestructible Hulk #7
- Copra Compendium #1
Donate to the Show:
We’ll announce rewards soon! Leave you suggestions for donation rewards in the comments or email us at warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Visit Our Sponsors:
- Want 15 percent off at welovefine.com? Listen to the show to get a coupon code!
- Go to audibletrial.com/warrocketajax to get a free audiobook (The Supervillain Handbook, maybe) with your 30-day trial!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!