First off, I want to say thanks to everyone who has donated in our donation drive so far. We love you guys.
Second, Chris and I have finally figured out our reward tiers (we think). Here’s what we’ve got:
- For any donation: We’ll read your name out on the show.
- For any donation $5 or higher: You’ll get a code for a free episode download of our new movie-review podcast, which we’ll start up next week. Details to come!
- For $30: I’ll send you a signed copy of The Supervillain Field Manual, which comes out in July. (Or you can get the Handbook if you want that. Also, be aware that international shipping could be an issue if you’re outside the U.S. or Canada.)
- For $50: Chris will sign and send you a copy of Skullkickers Vol. 2, the TPB that features his six-page story.
- For $75: You get signed copies of both books.
- For $100: A chat with Chris and me on Skype about whatever topic you want to talk about.
- For $150: We’ll rename the show “____ Presents War Rocket Ajax” for one week and promote whatever project you’d like.
- For $175: Both signed books plus the Skype chat. (Or you could take the promo and one of the signed books.)
- For $225: Both signed books, plus the on-air promotion.
- For $300: You get it alllllllllllllllllll!
Here’s the donation button again:
If and when you donate, be sure to note which rewards you want. If you’ve already donated, email us at warrocketpodcast at gmail.com to let us know. (Note: That’s also the email you can send donations to if you hate donate buttons.) And make sure your address is correct/updated!
Also, once we hit $1,500, we’ll post our DOA: Dead or Alive review for everyone to enjoy. As I mentioned, we’re going to be doing something different for future reviews, so stay tuned there.
Also also: Thanks again to everyone. Even if you don’t offer any monetary support, you guys have been amazing for the past two weeks or so. (You’re amazing all the time, but you know what I mean.) We’re really glad you want us to keep doing the show, and you’ve made it so we really want to. If you have already donated something and you want to add to it to get one of the rewards, what you’ve already donated will count toward it.
Also x3: If any of these rewards seem like a rip-off, let us know. We tried to take your ideas into a account and keep them as affordable as possible without running into problems with our actual sponsors (I’ll just say this: you’re getting a deal).