This week we’re welcoming Molly Danger writer/artist Jamal Igle to the show! We’ll discuss the exact number of M’s on Molly’s costume, Supergirl’s shorts and how emotional people got about them, character design, why it’s not worth it to pretend you’ve read something you haven’t, and much more! Plus, a Superman-movie-themed installment of the War Rocket Ajax Love Haters!
- Follow Jamal on Twitter and visit his website!
- Molly Danger Book 1 is available for pre-order on Amazon!
- The whole thing about Supergirl’s shorts was so, so weird.
- Here’s the NY Times article about Karen Berger with Dan DiDio’s “biggest audience” comment.
- And here’s Tim O’Neil on Age of Ultron.
- The movie where Marlon Brando wouldn’t talk to Frank Oz? The Score.
- Chris’ check and rec: Air Force Ones, DmC: Devil May Cry
- Matt’s check and rec: Starting the media tour for The Supervillain Field Manual (right here), The Man Who Wasn’t There
- Music used: Steely Chan, Blahzay Blahzay “Danger (Remix) + Breakestra, “Family Rap”
Comics Talked About:
- Age of Ultron #10
- Masters of the Universe: The Origin of Hordak #1
- Dream Thief #2
Donate to the Show:
Visit Our Sponsors:
- Valiant Comics!
- Go to audibletrial.com/warrocketajax to get a free audiobook (The Supervillain Handbook, maybe) with your 30-day trial!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!