The creator of Templar, Arizona, writer of Poorcraft and editor/contributor to Smut Peddler, C. Spike Trotman, is our guest this week! We have the Ajaxest interview ever with her, talking about wrestling, porno, doing things on the cheap, white tigers, college, Achewood and more! Plus, a not-particularly-thematic installment of the War Rocket Ajax Love Haters!
- Follow Spike on Twitter and Tumblr! And check out Templar, Arizona!
- Look at this white tiger. Look at it.
- Achewood’s Jack and Diane Party.
- The 30 Years of Wrestlemania Symposium in LA last week, and Chris with Warrior.
- That Eddie Murphy we couldn’t think of the title of? Meet Dave. But don’t watch that. Watch Bowfinger.
- Chris’ check and rec: Trip to LA, Saint’s Row IV
- Matt’s check and rec: Brazilian steakhouse, Pixel Scenery
- Music used: RetroDan, “Feed the Poor”
Comics Talked About:
- Superman Unchained #3
- Daredevil #30
Donate to the Show:
Visit Our Sponsors:
- Valiant Comics!
- Go to audibletrial.com/warrocketajax to get a free audiobook (The Supervillain Handbook, maybe) with your 30-day trial!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!