Comedian Mike Lawrence joins us for this week’s show to talk about doing comedy at comic conventions, being heckled by the Hulk, telling jokes about wrestling and comics in clubs, the Clone Saga being like cocaine, who’ll win the Royal Rumble even though it already happened last night, whether superhero movies make it easier to do comedy about comics, and much more! Plus, three more things get added to the list of Every Story Ever!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Follow Mike on Twitter, buy his album, and visit his website to see when he’s coming to your town!
- Country singer Mike Lawrence’s “Watching Freedom Ring” has a hell of a cover.
- In case you’ve never seen that panel of Dr. Doom crying, here you go.
- Listen to how embarrassed Patton Oswalt and Jerry Seinfeld are talking about Superman.
- Chris’ check and rec: Charlotte Mini-Con, The Anatomy of Castlevania and The Anatomy of Zelda
- Matt’s check and rec: Copernicus Jones: Robot Detective, True Detective
- Music used: IchiBaN, “Pot Roast”
Comics Talked About:
- Hawkeye #16
Donate to the Show:
Visit Our Sponsors:
- Go to audibletrial.com/warrocketajax to get a free audiobook (The Supervillain Handbook, maybe) with your 30-day trial!
- Check out our premium podcast, Movie Fighters!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!