On this week’s show, we’re gazing into the fist of Dredd with Dredd: Underbelly writer Arthur Wyatt! We’re talking a whole lot about the many writers who have penned stories for 2000 AD, how Dredd is an outsider’s look at America, moving to the U.S. from the U.K., the decision process for making a comics sequel to Dredd, and much more! Plus, a new set of entries into our Every Story Ever list!
- Follow Arthur on Twitter!
- Here’s the 2000 AD page full of creator-based robots, including Millar Bot.
- Not familiar with D.R. and Quinch? Educate.
- Here’s Chris’ Grayson interview with Tim Seeley, which includes some discussion of Batman Eternal.
- Go buy Devil Dealers!
- One more day to back the Movie Fighters Kickstarter!
- Chris’ check and rec: Buying furniture, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
- Matt’s check and rec: C2E2, American Sharks
- Music used: The Neon Judgment, “The Fashion Party”
Comics Talked About:
- Batman Eterman #4
- Southern Bastards #1
- CMYK #1
Donate to the Show:
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!