Brandon Stroud, writer of With Leather’s “Best and Worst of Raw” column and the new horror movie Meet Me There, joins us for this week’s show! We talk about wooing Dustin Rhodes and Jill Thompson to be in his movie, Rob Liefeld, how Todd McFarlane’s art is like fashion, what it’s like to write a low-budget movie, and much more! Plus, three more entries to our ever-growing list of Every Story Ever!
Download the Destructiveness Now! (link)
Or Destroy Your Ears Here:
- Follow Brandon on Twitter and be sure to read his stuff on With Leather.
- While you’re at it, go listen to his podcast with Danielle Matheson, The Mandible Claw! And here’s the Meet Me There website!
- The 40 worst Rob Liefeld drawings.
- The Calamari Wrestler!
- Be warned: This episode contain spoilers for the 2008 film The Wrestler.
- Chris’ check and rec: GI Joe trade paperbacks, Real Sex, Harpy Gee
- Matt’s check and rec: Twitter etiquette, An Idiot Abroad
- Music used: Friendly Knowledge, “Meet Me at the Bar”
Comics Talked About:
- Superman Unchained #7
- Legendary Star-Lord #1
- Robocop #1
Donate to the Show:
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!