We’ve talked to a lot of guests about spooky things, but we’ve rarely interviewed anyone who lives in a spooky place. This week, we welcome Christopher Sebela, a comics writer and friend of the show, who’s living for an entire month at the Clown Motel in Tonopah, Nevada. He tells us about almost getting kidnapped, the strange packages he’s been getting, getting his stay funded on Kickstarter, the weird stuff that’s happening as we’re talking to him, and so much more. Plus, a spoooooky listener question!
- Find out all about Christopher’s stay by following him on Twitter!
- Here’s one of the many articles that calls the clown motel “America’s scariest motel.”
- Skip ahead to about the 2-hour mark to hear Christopher’s call in to The Best Show.
- Here’s our pal Karla and the results of her 72-ounce steak challenge.
- Chris’ check and rec: Flood, Elementary
- Matt’s check and rec: New iMac, Super Time Force Ultra
- Music used: radask, “Forsaken Forest”
- Jughead #1
- Siege #4
- Batman & Robin Eternal #1
Check out our Sponsor:
Use the coupon code AJAX (all caps) at BaldEagleComics.com to get 50 percent off your comic order!
Donate to our Patreon!
It’s easy! Just go to patreon.com/WarRocketAjax to kick in as little as $1 per month!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out his about.me page!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his about.me page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!