A handful of personalities behind The Nerdy Show and the creative team of the maybe soon-to-be animated series Lightning Dogs join us this week! We talk to Cap, Doug and Tony about stumbling into the idea for the show, why animation is preferable in this case to comics, documenting the entire creative process, cartoon series from the ’90s, David Bowie, animation distribution and so much more! Plus, we add a few new characters to the Panel President list!
- Follow Cap, Doug and Tony on Twitter!
- Go listen to Lightning Dogs!
- Here are Chris and Matt as dogs, if you’re interested.
- Chris’ checks and recs: Wanting to play WarCraft; My Brother, My Brother and Me on Seeso
- Matt’s check and rec: Bloodborne replay, Key & Peele rewatch
- Music used: meddlr, “Space Dogs”
- Astro City #41
- Transformers: Lost Light #3
- Amazing Spider-Man #24
Check out our sponsor!
Go to lootcrate.com/warrocketajax and use the code “warrocketajax” to get $3 off a new subscription!
Donate to our Patreon!
It’s easy! Just go to patreon.com/WarRocketAjax to kick in as little as $1 per month!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out The ISB!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his author page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!