In his reporting for Vulture and New York magazine, Abraham Riesman has talked to some of the titans of comics. So we talk with him about those interactions with Steve Ditko, Todd McFarlane, Priest, Daniel Clowes, Stan Lee, and others. Plus, we get into the pronunciation of his name, candy, go-karts and a whole lot more! And on top of that, we answer two probing listener questions!
- Follow Abraham on Twitter!
- Abe’s quest to talk to Steve Ditko, and his profile of Todd McFarlane.
- Chris’ checks and recs: SwordQuest #0, Monster Society of Comics
- Matt’s check and rec: Podcast housekeeping, Into It
- Music used: Catmosphere, “Candy-Colored Sky”
- Batman #22
- Nightwing #20
- Guardians of the Galaxy #1
Check out our sponsors!
- Go to lootcrate.com/warrocketajax and use the code “warrocketajax” to get $3 off a new subscription!
Donate to our Patreon!
It’s easy! Just go to patreon.com/WarRocketAjax to kick in as little as $1 per month!
Shameless Self Promotion:
- For all Chris’ stuff, check out The ISB!
- For all Matt’s stuff, check out his author page!
- Check out all Euge’s music at AdamWarRock.com.
Remember to send in your listener questions to warrocketpodcast at gmail.com!
Leave us reviews on iTunes!