We’re back with our second episode, as we talk to Caitlin Kittredge, author of the Nocturne City novels and co-author of the superhero novel, Black and White. Since Caitlin’s a successful published author (and hardcore comics fan), we talk about dialogue and writing in comics, as Caitlin and Chris talk about their favorite lines of dialogue in comics, their writing processes for novels and comics, and the many reasons why Caitlin is NOT Alan Moore. (Artwork by Rusty Shackles – Click for full size)
- For more information on Caitlin and all her works, check out her website here. You can check out her vlog entry here.
- Buy Caitlin’s books on Amazon here!
- Check out Chris Onstad’s Achewood. Start here if you want to read the storyline Chris and I were talking about.
- Also, go get Achewood: The Great Outdoor Fight by ordering here. I ordered it after our discussion.
- Purchase Chris Yost’s Killer of Demons trade paperback, with Chris’s introduction, here.
- Tonight I gotta cut.
- Big Ups to All My Haters: Caitlin didn’t name names, but still, go to her livejournal. Maybe you can find her hater there (as of this posting, she is STILL not Alan Moore).
- No, but seriously, Alan Moore, Ed Brubaker, Warren Ellis, if you guys are listening feel free to leave a comment.
- Follow Chris , Euge and Rusty on twitter, and livetweet questions to us for all future guests!
CHECK OUT the BBC 5 Live show, Pods and Blogs, hosted by Jamillah Knowles (link)! Sorry we couldn’t get the scheduling right, Jamillah, hopefully you can have Chris and I on a future show!